Thursday, November 19, 2015

Christmas Ornament Gifts


As mentioned in yesterdays post I have been busy doing some Christmas ornament stitching.  These will be gifts for some friends.  I created them from a Marg Low pattern which I adapted slightly to fit my Theodora Cleave santa button.  First was the stitchery.


Marg has some lovely patterns and they are so easy to make and follow.



And the buttons are just gorgeous


Don't they look lovely ?


I'll let you in on a little secret .........  One of them is for me - How could I give them all away ???

If you are interested in making your own I have the Marg Low patterns and the buttons in my DISCOUNT store.

Hugs,

Fee xxx



10 comments:

Kate said...

They're beautiful, Fee!

shez said...

they look awesome Fee,you are very organised xx

Christine M said...

They are gorgeous, Fee. Of course you had to keep one!

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Now cute, love them.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Realmente bonitos!!!!

KaHolly said...

Oh, my goodness, are they ever precious!

Lady Jane said...

What cute Santa's. Love the little reindeer.

Maria said...

Love them... You definitely need to keep...

paulette said...

OMGosh! They are adorable! Your friends are going to be thrilled! What a lovely keepsake!

Jackie said...

Love these! Do you still have these buttons and the pattern available? I looked at the Discount link but could not find them.