Wednesday, December 16, 2015

25 Long Months






Today is the day after 25 long months of wearing braces - Amy finally gets them off !!


She has been such a trooper throughout that time and I can't wait to see her beautiful smile once they are removed.  To celebrate, between having them removed and going back to have her night guard fitted later in the day, we are going thrift shopping for a few hours and out to celebrate for lunch.


Summer finally began to arrive yesterday with a glorious day.  My Geisha Girl trees either side of the front door garden beds are just starting to flower.  They are just so pretty - I think they are about 3 - 4 years old now and growing beautifully.




Yesterday I submitted my Feasibility and Business Plan and it looks like I have the go ahead to get to the next stage which begins the second week in January in readiness for a 1st of March launch.  

To celebrate I made myself a business specific planner with goals, financial records and weekly business targets.


I really enjoy graphic design and made myself some business specific forms as well.



I really can't wait until the new year to start this adventure.  It will be something completely different for me but something that I am extremely passionate about and a job that I can work around how my body is feeling from day to day.  So a win, win I'd say.

Bring on 2016.  

Hugs,

Fee xx





2 comments:

Sarah White said...

Oh well done Fee - how exciting to be starting a new business! Your weekly planner cover sheet and pages are so beautiful as is your garden, just adore flowers! Hope you and Amy have a wonderful day together - her smile will be simply gorgeous!!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I'm excited for you and for Amy! Xx