Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas is Coming and More Harry


Thank you for all of your kind comments about sweet little Harry.  He really has gone from being a little farm feral to the most appreciative, sweet and loving little guy.  Here he is licking Nutrigel from my fingers.  This stuff is amazing and has really helped him.


Here he is holding my hand - A little gesture of thanks.  He was spreading his toes kneading my fingers - My heart just melted.


He really is the sweetest little baby


I stopped nursing him for long enough to make some sweet little Snowman Poop gifts


I had lots of fun making them


I will have them available at the Hobart Handmade Market on Saturday


I've really enjoyed making them.  

Hugs,

Fee xx

3 comments:

Melody said...

Little Harry is the cutest little baby and you are such a kind and good person to nurture him back to health.

Edith Csokmay said...

Harry is absolutely precious and aren't you the clever girl. What an inspiration you with all your craftyness. BTW - I got my Santa button, can't wait to make that adorable ornament you showed a while back. Thank you.

:)

Julie said...

I just want to reach into my screen & give Harry a gentle pat. He is so gorgeous. Best of luck with your craft stall Fee.