Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Grief


Yesterday was so incredibly hard.  I thought I was doing ok emotionally but it hit me big time yesterday.  To lose a loved one is so painful but to lose the woman who has inspired me my entire life is just mind blowing, my heart is broken.  

When the celebrant was describing my nanna cooking, bottling, baking, gardening and homemaking my youngest Amy who was holding my hand, whispered "That is you mumma".  It reminded me at that moment that she is alive so much in me, in everything that I do.  So I dedicate the rest of my life on this earth to her memory.

I love you nanna,  Thanks for making me the person I am today.

Hugs,

Fee

7 comments:

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you. I loss mine last Christmas and will always miss her.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Your very life is a tribute to her, Fee...the way I am seeing my own life being evidence of my Nana who raised me living on in what I do and who I am. {{hugs}}

shez said...

oh Fee i am so sorry,its always so hard to say good bye to loved ones,sending big hugs my friend xx

KaHolly said...

I have tears in my eyes just for you! One day at a time, honey!

Victoria said...

You are so blessed that she made such an impact on your life. One step at a time.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I am so sorry for your heartbreaking loss Fee. The wonderful person you have become is her enduring legacy....beautiful people are always missed. Sending you big hugs xxx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

No words can explain your loss as well as you have xoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo. Thinking of you xoxoxoxoxoxxooxox