Thursday, January 14, 2016

Heat & A Birthday


It's been pretty hot here lately and with a lack of rain everything is drying out.  I am hand watering the pots and shrubs but I am letting the lawns and everything else brown off.  Water is just too precious to waste.


My Geisha Girls are continuing to flower.  I just love their pretty petite little white lace edged purple flowers.


And the white roses along the front of the house are having a final burst of colour.  They appreciate the drink.


It has become quite a routine wandering around the front and back gardens before the sun comes out to give it all a little drink.


I get so much pleasure from wandering around the garden.


 I purchased these little pillow panels at an op shop a few months ago.


They were already sewn up and ready for stuffing.  Little Isabelle is having a birthday at the end of the month and is rabbit crazy so these will be perfect for her.  I am hoping that I can get them stuffed and sewn up today.

Hugs,

Fee x

10 comments:

Maria said...

Hope you are pain free soon and stuff the cute cushions...
Yes water is very precious but it's nice to keep the garden growing with a bit of colour.

Susan said...

I also hope this works for you- those little pillows will be so cute..fingers crossed you can get them done on time.

Noela said...

Hope the procedure has the desired effect Fee. Thinking of you. Your garden flowers are lovely. Been hot up here too, though a bit of rain is forecast for tomorrow night. Hugs......

barb's creations said...

Hope the procedure kicks in soon so you can start sewing again, love the cushions and I'm sure Isabelle will love them :) Barb.

Melody said...

Do hope you get some relief from your pain. I love seeing pictures of your beautiful garden.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitas fotos y que bonita muñeca, muy original

desertskyquilts said...

I'm so glad to hear that things went well. I hope this makes it possible for you to sit and sew again. I love that purple flower, though I don't know that I've ever seen it up over here in my travels around the US.

KaHolly said...

Thinking of you this morning. Love your pictures! Hope you are feeling so much better! XO

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Obat Vimax
[-] Pembesar Penis

rosemarie garone said...

hope all is well with you. we all miss you.