Monday, June 6, 2016

An Achievement !

 I have to admit to having very low motivation recently.  BUT I decided to pick myself up and try to get a finish this weekend and joined in Chooky's Chookshed Sew Along.  I have plenty of UFO's to choose from (This is supposed to be the year of the UFO for me) but I finally settled on the bunny cushions that I begun back in April.




Last night at around 8.30pm I stitched the final stitches into the binding on the last cushion.



I am so pleased with them.  They are a perfect pair.


Even Toby gave them his seal of approval.  Now I am going to pop them away for (WTKL) When the Kids Leave .......


I am feeling so inspired that I may try to get another little finish today.

Thanks so much Chooky and Friends for the motivation - It feels amazing to have a finish.

Hugs - Fee xx

11 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

the cushions are lovely and great to have them finished......
glad your feeling motivated after the weekend........

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous cushions. Love them. Hugs, xx

Susan said...

Lovely Fee - I hope the motivation hangs around.

Helen said...

Love them, gorgeous !!

Miss Nancy said...

Lovely cushions! Well done!!
Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

Raewyn said...

Your cushions are beautiful finishes! I love the look of combining wool and cotton too, must have to try it!

Fiona said...

those are so lovely Fee, nicest cushions ever
Hugz

Maria said...

Beautiful cushions Fee....
Hope you manged to keep that water away from your home...

Karen's Korner said...

Such sweet bunnies. Lovely work.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos!!!

Monica Maynard said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I am soo jealous of your talent. Thanks for the idea, I will try and do it myself but I think you have done an A+ job.
Monica
myartscrafts.com