Sunday, June 5, 2016

Bunny Progress


After a busy evening last night and some time this morning I am pleased to say that the applique on my bunny cushions is now finished.  The bunnies were a design by Hat Creek Quilts from another project.  I fell in love with them and wanted some cushions in a vintage style with them.  They are wool and cotton applique on a linen background.



I really have fallen in love with wool.  It is so easy to work with and gives such a lovely finish


And the little touch of cotton fabric peeking out gives it a lovely look too.



So today I am quilting them and hopefully making them into cushions.  Back to work I go.  Are you stitching along with Chooky and friends too ?

Hugs - Fee xx

8 comments:

Maria said...

How cute are those bunnies and also your new profile piccie...
having a ball sewing along with Chooky and friends...

Susan said...

great progress Fiona...hope you get it all done by the end of the party.

Jeanette said...

Love those bunnies. So cute. Hugs, xx

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonito y original!!!! bss

Helen said...

Love Love them, lovely stitching with you over at Chooky's :)

Heather S said...

Very cute bunnies!

Fiona said...

Those are beautiful Fee - I love it all
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

looking good......